Ready to try out for the team?
We’re looking for above average lawn technicians that love working outdoors.
You will be applying fertilizer and weed control to lawns on a 1 man crew making great money. Each truck/crew is treated like your own mini business. It’s hard work, but very rewarding.
To be considered for the position, you must:
- Have some experience in lawn care, or working outdoors.
- Understand the importance of keeping our customers happy.
- Have a valid driver’s license and be able to legally work in the U.S.
- Have less than 3 tickets in 3 years on current motor vehicle report
- Be prepared to work long days – Monday through Friday (some Saturdays). We often work 10-12 hour days.
- Be someone who wants and needs money. The more you work, the more you get paid.
- Have a working cell phone to bring with you every day.
We reward our awesome staff with bonuses, free breakfasts, and even BBQ’s on Fridays! We work hard and play hard! So thanks for your time and we wish you the best, whether it’s with us or another company.
Erbert Lawns is wacky, weird and fun! It is not like any other place you have worked!
If you like our approach and culture and want to be part of a team that really cares about their cause (loving on customers), please fill out the application below.